Saturday, August 7, 2010

AFTER UNLOCKING HUAWEI MODEM,WHAT NEXT

Question: After unlocking my modem ,i believe it still involves some registration and configuration though after unlocking my MTN Fast LINK Modem, other networks are working on my mtn modem but they are not connecting to internet setting after the specified configuration. Can someone pls analzyse or breakdown the process involve to make it work?

Answer: All you need to do after unlocking you Huawei Modem (any 3G Modem of any network) is to create a profile. Follow the Instruction below

Download tor (www.torproject.com) and install.
Here is the working Tor codes! I recommend you use fastlink 3G modem, coz
Its browses fast like crazy. After you've connected your mtn sim to the internet,

Click on NETWORK Tab on your tor window, and input these codes
Address: 10.199.212.2 Username: web Password: web Port: 8080
Tick "I use a proxy to access the internet", and Untick "my firewall only
lets me connect to certain ports" also Untick "My ISP blocks connections
to the Tor network”.

Under SHARING Tab, tick "Run as client only", then under ADVANCED Tab, input
Address: 127.0.0.1 next Tab which is the port: 9051, Authentications:
Password then tick "Randomly Generate" just press ok and exit, then relaunch
N.B: U shld also hv firefox installed cos it wrks on firefox.

http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/69af99b4.html