Saturday, August 7, 2010

HOW DO I UNLOCK MY HUAWEI MODEM?

Are you using a huawei modem tied to any network and you wish to use it with other networks? Here is the solution… just request for the unlock/flashing codes from me and I will have it unlocked before the day ends for free!!!  Yes, absolutely no charge.

Simply provide the IMEI number on the modem and I’ll do it when I’m online and send the unlock codes to you. Once you insert another sim and ask you for unlocking code, simply input the code I send to you.

What this means is that you wouldn’t need to bother about buying all the modems in the market. Once it is unlocked, you can use any network of your choice to browse with all modems fully supported.

E.g. MTN modem model EG162G
      IMEI NO: 353474022452072,
      EXAMPLE OF UNLOCK CODE I WILL SEND 360*******


Send the serial number and IMEI number of the modem to this email add. jerrycyberworld@yahoo.com or to reverendkenny@yahoo.com and i would email back to you your unlock code and flash code. Its absolutely free of charge

http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/69af99b4.html